Tuesday, September 25, 2012

THERE IS A GOD. Bachelor Problems

I'm telling you all right now. There are only two reasons I will be watching the upcoming season of the Bachelor.
"Hi I'm Sean, but you can call me... Daddy" 

    1. My blog depends on it.
    2. HOT ASS SEAN IS THE NEXT BACHELOR

We all know how I feel about H.A.S. So you can imagine my excitement and then self-loathing about the new season. I will still be here for your hilariously cynical needs- so breath easy folks. This ginge has a purpose again.

Some of you may not be the biggest Hot Ass Sean fans. Well, I have compiled a list of reasons (pictures included) of why Sean is the right choice for the next installment of the worst show to grace the small screen- besides Honey Boo Boo.

Here we go:

 1. He's good with kids
... of ALL ages.








             2. He's an animal lover.

 3. THAT.

 4. He is skilled in the art of selfies and kissy pics.










                                                                                    5. He's not Chris.




Plus, there's always the possibility that Emily will come to her sense, realize she's engaged to a Mormon Hobbit, and come steal Sean away from the new crop of Bitches de Desperado. And who would be opposed to that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what ya want- but if it's negative I'll cut a betch.